subscribe button

Friday

Ammunition for Political Warfare

Lorie of Byrd Droppings is helping her readers out with "More Ammunition", she says,

I am posting links to help persuade your undecided friends to make the right choice on election day. These links are located in the right sidebar under "Ammunition for Political Warfare" and "Why These Democrats are Voting for Bush." Today I added Real Clear Politics' history of Bush's "rush" to war that shows it was not a rush at all. I will be posting additional "ammunition" regularly until election day.
I have been concerned that the issues of the day have not been discussed this election like they were in the last election. I also have placed a list of issue related posts on this site to make it easier for folks to get the questions they may have answered.

0 comments: