subscribe button

Thursday

Optical Illusion of the Week

Hattip: Optical Illusions Etc...

I look at this and find it hard to believe. But I used the extension in Firefox called colorzilla which provides you with an eyedropper tool. I checked both of squares and sure enough the RGB values of the grays in both square A and square B are 120-120-120.

That wasn't good enough for my 11 year old daughter she printed the picture out, cut out the squares and put them next to each other an sure enough they were the same exact shade of gray.

This very moment I know they are the same color, but my eyes refuse to allow me to see it by just looking at the picture. Try and convince yourself that they are the same color. I know it is true but I don't see it as being true. Click on the picture for a larger image.


The squares marked A and B are the same shade of gray.


Proof Explanation Download images More illusions

Tired of this one, check out last week's illusion.

0 comments: