From the Campaign Spot at NRO
Hey, This Race Might Be Winnable
A lot of the state polls look pretty bad for McCain lately, but there's been an interesting shift in the tracking polls.
- Rasmussen’s Presidential Tracking poll now shows Barack Obama
leading John McCain by four points, 50 percent to 46 percent. At one
point, Obama was up by 8.
- Gallup’s national tracking poll of likely voters has Obama leading McCain by two points, 49 percent to 47 percent.
- AP/Yahoo shows Obama leading McCain by two points, 44%-42%
- The Reuters/C-Span/Zogby national tracking survey shows Obama leading McCain by five points, 49%-44%.
- The GW/Battleground tracking poll has Obama leading McCain by four points, 49%-45%.