subscribe button

Saturday

A Very Large Giraffe

Either this is a tall giraffe or we've come across a new species of giraffe, one that can fly. I can only think of one drawback of a flying giraffe, the need for stronger umbrellas.


A Very Large Giraffe,
originally uploaded by Grabthar.

The creator of this image talks about it's origin on Flickr.
"The task was to photoshop a baby giraffe into something. Made for a contest at Fark.com.

Obviously my most viewed and loved picture here. I never thought it could be that big (pun intended) when I made it. On March 23rd, 2006 I got this image in an email from a co-worker who wasn't aware that I was the one who made it. Obviously it was forwarded by email already a few times. That made me so happy. I never emailed it out myself, just posted it here and on Fark.com, and now it looks like it makes the rounds via email. That's so cool, I can't describe it."
Verry cool story Grabthar

0 comments: