subscribe button

Wednesday

Detour Ahead

Pop culture be damned. In my last attempt at changing the focus of this blog I mumbled something about switching this to a pop culture blog...

...only one problem I don't do pop culture.

So here it is in a nutshell this blog will now cover life according to Walt. As I always say "Life is Good!"

I have an uncanny ability to always land on my feet, to the point that I always expect to land that way. I have a lucky streak a mile long. I'm not rich and I don't have everything I want but I do have everything I need and then some.

I have tried to use my lucky streak in greedy ways, hoping to make a buck. But each time I went that route my luck reached right out and slapped me down as if to say "I will supply you always with a happy safe life but push it and your going down".

Needless to say, I don't push it anymore. I have a charmed life as long as I don't get greedy. You might say that I have created my own reality and it is from this reality that I will guide this blog. Yes in my reality "Life is Good!".

0 comments: