subscribe button

Saturday

Swift Vets On Capitol Steps This Sunday

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Navy Chief says to Stand Down

I have been asked by the highest authorities (No -- I will not expound) to not hold this Rally.

Although our actions and intent has been nothing but honorable, this effort will not serve our purposes.

My sincerest apologies for this but I must ask that we stand down...

I certainly hope the "highest authorities" know what they are doing and I don't like this anymore than anyone else but I must ask you to stand down.

We can however, return to our previous effort in getting the truth to media outlets, Congress, and other influential organizations.

This was a great idea and I'm very disappointed -- I hope you will forgive me for this. I'm assured that all will be clear in time (yeah right).

- Troy Jenkins (aka "Navy Chief")

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 comments: